Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Lunch Bunch


Today was a busy day. I got my haircut this morning,and stopped in at the library to return some things and pick up some more stuff. Then I chatted with the gals at Community Quilting while I was at the Community Center. At noon I headed to Joyce's Finer Diner to have lunch with the lunch bunch. We meet once per month for lunch. While I had my camera out shooting a picture of Jeannette, Fran wanted a group shot so we had the waitress shoot a group picture of us. From left to right it is me, Jeannette, my mom, and Fran. Fran will soon be leaving for the winter. She has one more month of lunches with us for 2008. Jeannette and I plan on going to see her Hula girls perform tomorrow night. Fran teaches hula dancing and line dancing. Sarah and Zach plan on taking line dancing lessons from her next year. After lunch my mom and I went to see a rental that Jeannette is fixing up. Her renter of 13 years pasted away so she is taking this opportunity while it is empty to do some work on it. The new renters will be moving in October 15th. I love to look at old houses. This one needs a lot of work yet but I loved it as I could see the potential and the floor plan in it was so cool! Then I dropped my van off at the garage by my house to have the brake light repaired and to have the oil changed and the van winterized. Since I have been home I have been working on tea bag holder's and am in the process of making 25 of them. I am getting tired and am wishing for bedtime....so I took a break to load these pictures up on the computer. I also forgot to mention that my dearly beloved cats had flipped off the power switch that my vonage line and internet were plugged into while I was gone this morning. I figured this out after I could not get on the internet after I got home this afternoon and when my phone was not working!!! It took about a half hour of checking all the cords to find the problem. If you could see all the cords in this area...you would understand why it took so long. After I got working... fortunately...both Melissa and Diane called and I was chattering with them with my head set on so I could talk and work and that does make the time go faster while you are working. Plus as an added bonus.....Melissa sent AJ over with pumpkin cheese cake and more tea bags for me to do! The cheesecake was oh so yummy....and I still have more left. Ahhhh....how good it is to have friends! Have a great night! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment