Monday, February 18, 2013

There is nothing better than a true friend....So very true!

Good Evening!  I know...it's about time I posted something.  My life has been like a treadmill, one that you can't seem to hop off of !!!  Hopefully that will change soon.

I have been doing some crafting, some of it went out the door with out photograph's being taken.  I made Antonio's three hats for his birthday in January and a scarf that matches all three of them.  He doesn't always wear a hat, but he ALWAYS has the scarf on so that it good.  I know he likes it!  :-D  I think he just wears the hats while snow blowing or working outside as he doesn't want to mess up his hair.  You know, the chef has to look his best when he is in front of the guests!  I also made a really long lacy type scarf for Sarah as a surprise present to congratulate her on her new job.  And once again, I forgot to shoot a picture of that.  I have been having some trouble with my camera.  The battery isn't staying charged very long.  I am going to do a search on line and see if I can order a new battery, and hopefully that will do the trick.  I like this camera a lot and really don't want to buy a new one.

Today's card was made with a stamp set from Papertrey Ink called In Bloom.  I love this set.  It makes the prettiest cards.  I made four of these tonight, along with six other cards that I will try and do a post about tomorrow.  It is much more productive to mass produce cards and I rarely make one of a card unless I am making it special for someone, or participating in a card challenge.

For my friends that are reading this post....this one is for you.....Nothing is better than a true friend!  May the Lord bless you and keep you, may he shine his face upon you, and give you his peace.  Love, Elaine

1 comment:

  1. Like this card too! I was always going to buy that stamp set but never did! I always like and want so many of them, don't make up my mind and end up not getting any! What a goof I am!

    ReplyDelete