Thursday, August 3, 2017

Car Seat Cape

I have been working on this Car Seat Cape for a few months now for an order.  There was no rush as you can't wear something this warm in our hot Wisconsin summers!  I also have been having a lot of pain in my right hand, the past couple of months, so I kind of needed to take it easy.  It is feeling a lot better now....I hope it lasts!  This turned out to be a very pretty color combination.  I really like it.  :)
This photo shows a little better the slots for the arms.  I hope I get to see a picture of the little guy wearing his poncho.  :)
A view of it hanging!  I am excited to be back blogging again.  I have missed it!  The past few years I have been posting the things that I make on facebook.  If you would like to see what I have posted over there, click on the "Love What You Do" picture on the right side of the page.  I hope that you will leave comments....I love hearing from you!








No comments:

Post a Comment