Saturday, August 5, 2017

Best Buds

I had a busy day today.  My friend Gloria stopped over for a short visit.  Someone stopped to pick put the press back chairs I sold them, and Deb came over to paint the inside of my porch closet.  We went for lunch at the Bar and Bowl, and I had a nap after she left.  I got into the stamping room tonight and designed this card with the Paper Smooches Stamp Set Best Buds.  I love these cute flowers in the mason jar.  I colored the images with my Copic Markers.  I am still learning how to do shading, and I continue experimenting with how to use them.  I love them, but coloring is definitely a learning process.  Maybe I am too hard on myself about it, but there are some people out there who really do an awesome job coloring images.   I would really like to take an advanced class with Copic Markors.  I saw that the stamp company My Favorite Things is having one in Florida.  I would love to attend that.....AND just stay for the winter!!!!  LOL


Hope you all are having a fantastic weekend!  #papersmooches

No comments:

Post a Comment