Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Workin' away

My day today started out with picking up and cleaning, as today was annual inspection day for the apartments.  The inspection ended up being no big deal, it was mainly an appliance and smoke alarm  check.   I also priced some of my stamping supplies that I cleaned out and plan on taking to the flea market.

Diane stopped over today while Bernie was getting his haircut.  We decided that I should come out and play.  She picked up Bernie and ran an errand, and I packed my stuff up to go and then made a quick stop at Practical Cents.  I found a Cuisinart blender which I was tickled about as I have missed having smoothies.  My timing just happened to be right, it was sitting on a cart waiting to be put out on the floor.  My good fortune and another blessing from God. 
I worked on cutting flowers with the Big Shot with some designer paper scraps.  If you watched the Papertrey Ink video that I put the link on the blog a couple of days ago, you saw how that gal organizes her designer paper scraps.  I started my own bin a couple of days ago, and cut more scraps down tonight.  It is so nice to have them all organized by color, and I also have one section of large prints/holiday.  I am going to love using this, and it will cut down on waste as when you are rifling through them, you bend up the corners, and end up having to cut them off.  It is great to be getting the scraps die cut, cut down and manageable.  It is so nice to have things all ready when you want to make a card.

Isn't this little owl just adorable!?!?!  He is a digital image that I colored with my copic markers.  I have a whole big file of images colored that I need to get made into cards.

Today we will end with some pictures of Valentina.  Our sweet little princess!

 Mason giving Valentina a kiss.  Mommy was holding Valentina, and Grammie was holding Mason.  Such a precious moment!!!

Grammie and Valentina on Easter Sunday.  She was one week old in this picture.

Valentina all dolled up to go to church last Sunday.  Aunt Edith had lots of fun buying Valentina pretty dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment