Friday, May 18, 2012

Back in the saddle again....

It has been along time since I have posted on the blog but I now hope to start posting again on a regular basis.  To give you a short recap of what has been going on the past few months, on Feb 2nd I became sick with what I thought was the flu.  I got rid of most of the flu symptoms except that I would sweat for hours at a time, and some mild pain would go away, and I felt off balance.  I finally went to the doctor on Feb. 16th  after a week and a half of this .thinking he will give me some antibiotics and I will be able to see Antonio, Jenna, and Mason who were moving there stuff into my house on Sunday.  After some lab work the Dr. said that I was very sick and they needed to figure out why.  After a bunch of questions, another exam, we decided that I should have a cat scan of the appendix and ovary.  I ended up having a ruptured appendix, emergency surgery, and a 12 day stay in the hospital.  No lifting over 10lbs for 6 weeks.  That worked out to be around the time that Jenna had Valentina, and she ended up having a C-section and she couldn't lift for 6 weeks, so I spent the next 4 plus weeks helping her with the baby and Mason, and Mason would come home with me at night and spend the night here.  They have been in Milwaukee the past 2 weeks so things are finally settling down and getting back to normal.  I have been doing some crafting in this time period but I didn't really have time to post and I wasn't sure if I was going to continue doing the blog for awhile either, but I have had some people tell me that they have missed it so I am going to start again.  Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you!  Elaine

Stamp set: Verve - Plain Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment