Saturday, July 12, 2008

URINE My Thoughts


My buddy Breezy from the Flea Market is having a birthday this weekend. His wife is surprising him with a cake down at the Flea Market tomorrow. At dinner tonight Diane and I were scheming up card idea's to roast him as she knows him too. She spent the day with me down there today and boy was she a big help!!! Thanks Bud! We were very busy. Any how...I need to explain this card. Earlier this summer Breezy was telling me how when his brother Lee (who also sells at the flea market and is a friend of mine) was little, he would follow Breezy and his older brother's around all the time and they would get sick of it. So they started peeing on him so he would leave them alone!!!!! Typical boys. I thought this was such a stitch and I like to tease Lee and Breezy about this. So I decided that I would theme my card around this. The fire hydrant is Lee and the dog peeing on the fire hydrant is Breezy. I am the poodle. Inside the card it says...Have a Yappy Day! This is quite appropriate also as Breezy likes to talk!!!! I think he will get a big kick out of this card. This stamp set will be retiring soon and is called Yappy Day. I love it! If you like it too....order in now before it is too late! Stop down and see me...you know where I will be again tomorrow! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment