Friday, July 25, 2008

Sandy's Party



As usual...I am way behind on my blogging! I have a lot to catch you up on. We will start where I left off! On the 14th of July, I spoke to the summer school classes in the morning about scrap booking. I talked with kids in 2nd through 5th grade. I showed them some pages from my scrap book and talked to them about layouts, colors, the importance of journaling etc. It was a lot of fun and the kids were so good! I enjoyed it immensely. I got done with that around noon and went to the library then picked something up to eat. I took a nap in the afternoon as I had Sandy's party in the evening to do. I went to the bank and headed out to Sandy's around 4:30. She served a wonderful lunch and we had our party. We had a great time as usual. I know you have been dying to find out what was in the red, white, and blue pouches! Well it was packets of Tastefully Simple's Asaigo Dip mix!!! These are the two cards we made at Sandy's Party. Here is another one with Yappy Day and the other one is with the stamp set Just Like You. For every set that is sold of Just Like You....Stampin' Up donates two dollars to the Ronald McDonald House! Four sets were sold at Sandy's party so $8.00 will be going to RMH from here plus the $2.00 from my set! YEAH! It is not too late to order this set. You have till August 10th....!!!!! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment