Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July



Happy Fourth of July! I started the day watching the parade with Lenore, Mike, Bobby, Brooke and Ben. Here is a picture of Brooke and Ben at the parade. I love Brooke's shirt. "Girls Rock"....you betcha Brooke! I bought them American Flags to wave at the parade. Ben didn't want his so I still have that one. It was a very nice parade...as usual. I got to see little Isabelle riding on a float. I snapped a picture but the float snuck up on me so you can only see the back of her. After the parade I was off to the flea market. I had 3 days of selling. It was very good but boy I was a tired camper. Each day I came home and took a nap. On the 4th we had a family get togethor and the other picture I am posting on here is of Bobby and Sarah. All the young people were playing ball outside. I was snapping pictures and cheering. We were fighting the mosquito's and in this picture Bobby and Sarah were goofing around posing with the bug spray. Saturday night I went to a cook out at the Camp's house and had lots of fun. Little Campbell who is 2 kept me quite entertained, and I her, playing peek-a-boo and reading stories. Those of you who know me well know that it doesn't take much to keep me entertained! By Sunday I was wiped and slept for about 3 hours after I got home from the flea market. But it was a fun weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment