Monday, August 4, 2008

Mini Scrap book









I also finished a mini scrap book today that I will have on display at the flea market. I make these little books (empty of pictures) with my bind it all to sell at the flea market. Lady Di has been after me to make up a sample for down there and I finally did today. I should have done it way before now....but it doesn't seem like there are enough hours in the day most of the time! I also went to the bank and Practical Cents late this afternoon. At that point, I almost had this book done and I was trying to decide what I was going to put on the cover. I found this "bling" at Practical Cents. It is not my usual style but I thought it was kind of cute and that I could make it into a neat cover. I decided to mount it on Apricot Appeal card stock so that it would show up better. I had the tag, ribbon and button. Tell me what you think of the album. You can always leave comments on here and they get emailed directly to me, or better yet....stop down and see it in person and tell me! But I do love when I get comments on the blog!

I also found a bolt of tulle that we might use for the wedding or shower, plus a bunch of ribbon that I will be able to use on the cards that I sell. I hope tomorrow is as productive as today! Make it a good one! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment