Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Coloma Coffee House





Good Evening! I thought I would catch you up a little bit on my week. Monday and Tuesday were Stamp Camp's. On Wednesday, my sister Lenore came home and we went to the doctor with my mom. She had a mole removed about a month ago and they had to go back in a second time to remove more. This appointment was to see a cancer doctor and we weren't sure what to expect. We received good news which we are very thankful for...it was pre melanoma and being that she went in right away when the mole started to change, they got it all. So we were all very happy about that. We went to lunch at Family Affair, spent the rest of the afternoon visiting, and then Lenore and I went to Practical Cents. We filled up a whole grocery bag of clothes for the kids for $6.00! I bet we had 20 items so this really was a good deal! On Wednesday evening, Carol Camp and I went to see Mama Mia. This was a wacky, crazy, movie. Very funny, and touching and I would recommend going to see this. But this is definitely a chick flick so leave the guys home and call your girlfriends. It is very entertaining! On Friday, I met my friend and downline in Stampin' Up, Corinne Gussloff at the Coloma Coffee House. If you are looking for a good place to eat. This is it! It is a cute little place and has homemade food that is excellent! And you can eat indoor's or outside in the patio area. I took some pictures so you can see how cute it is! The hours are Tues-Sat 7-2 and Sun 7-1. Go try it out!
After lunch we went to Corinne and Gus's cottage at Pleasant Lake. It is really cute! I had brought along my new Big Shot Die Cutting Machine that we are now selling and showed Corinne how it worked. I had also taken a new catalog over for her as her's had not arrived yet. So we oohhhed an ahhhed all the new stuff! Later Gus took us on a Pontoon Boat ride around Pleasant Lake! What a fun day! Boo

1 comment: