Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Garden Whimsy


Here is a card that I did to use for a sample on how to use the Garden Whimsy set another way. I will be posting more samples that I made with Garden Whimsy in the next few days.
I have decided to hold a Christmas Stamp a Stack at Immanuel Lutheran Church on September 29th. It will be open house style and you can come and go between 2 and 8 pm. I will have stations set up and you can make as many of the cards that you would like to make. There will not be a "fee" for the stamp a stack, you will pay a dollar for each card that you make. You can make 5 cards or 30 cards that is up to you. This will be a great way to get a jump start on your Christmas Cards! Call now to reserve your spot!
I didn't do any crafting today. :-( It was a cleaning, paper work, bill paying day. But it looks a lot better around here and sometimes I have to take time to do that sort of stuff whethor I want to or not! Have a great day! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment