Friday, January 11, 2008

Winter Wonderland!

Good Morning! This is the site I saw when I looked out my back door this morning. Of course I had to go run and get the camera! It is absolutely breathtaking here today. A very good time for you to come to visit. I was teasing my dear friend Colleen from Oregon this morning that her boys would LOVE to come live with me. They were so excited when they saw some snow on their recent vacation before Christmas. She said "Yeah....until they get COLD !" Well...you have to pay a price with everything in life to a certain extent. They have beautiful temperatures where she lives but have awful wind storms, etc. living near the coast.
This tree on the right is my most favorite tree in the whole wide world and lucky me...it is right here in my front yard! I can see this tree from my computer and when I look out the back door and turn slightly to the right you can get this beautiful shot of it. Many pictures have been taken in front of it through the years. Lots of "first day of school" pictures, Homecoming and Prom pictures. I hope some day to shoot "wedding pictures" and pictures of "grandchildren" by it. Jenna was teasing when she was home because I was upset about some tree's being taken down. She said "Mom...have you become a tree hugger"? I said yes ..I guess I have. Too many trees are being needless taken down in my humble opinion. Hug a Tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment