Thursday, January 10, 2008

The big leap!


First of all....what would the start of the new blog be without a picture of the Queen of Mayberry. Let me introduce you to my third baby, Molly. She is the light of my life and brings much joy into my life. She is spoiled rotten, of course. She thinks she rules the house or at least I let her "think" she rules the house. I just got a new Kodak Easy Share Camera, 8 megapixels with a 3" wide screen. I had been saving my Best Buy Bonus bucks and was able to pay for over half of it with that. Plus I found a great online deal and free shipping. Can't be that. I liked my old camera but could not see if people were smiling or not on the screen or view finder so it is amazing that I had been getting such good pictures. But I want better ones. This also has zoom lens, and a bunch of cool setting so I will have alot more options to get better at my picture taking. I do love to take photo's and carry a camera with me all the time. This one is also slimmer and lighter. It amazes me how small the camera's are getting and I love digital technology and the fact that I can shoot pictures to my hearts content and not have to worry about "wasting" film or having to pay to develop bad pictures. I just listened to a podcast recently about shooting pictures and they said in it that most people with digital cameras still have not discovered this freedom. Just keep shooting and don't be worry about editing etc. Just live in the moment and shoot. You will get much better photo's and you can always do your deleting later at home.

2 comments: