Thursday, November 22, 2012

New Little baby bibs!

Hello everyone!  I'm back!  I decided to bite the bullet and pay a monthly fee for more picture storage as I was locked out of word press, and I really do like blogger better.  And, the good news is that they have added lots of new features since I left, plus uploading this picture was super fast!  So I hope that you are happy that I am back and that you will leave me "lots of love" in the comment section!
These are some little baby bibs that need to be finished up.  All that is left to do on them is add the velcro which I don't seem to find the time to do.  Too busy crocheting I guess!
I had a nice Thanksgiving down at Sarah's house.  It was good to have everyone there, except that Antonio had to work today which was a bummer!  I hope you all had a wonderful day!  Love and hugs!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment