Thursday, November 29, 2012

Green Bay Packer Hat

I just finished this Packer hat in size 4T to Adult, and also finished one in size Adult.  I do have some smaller sizes available but I would need to check my inventory to see what I have left.


Greetings to all!  As usual I am burning the midnight oil as the old saying goes.  I got some much needed sleep last night and this morning.  I have been exposed to the flu as Dexter had it when I was babysitting so I wanted to make sure I got enough rest.  Jenna and the kids were over this afternoon and Jenna treated us to Papa's pizza and bread sticks which was very yummy!  It has been along time since I have had there pizza.  I entertained the kids while she was working on the computer on a job application.  They were very good and Valentina and I had a little snooze until we were woke up by the phone ringing.  Valentina is on the verge of crawling and she is so fun to watch as she pivots around, and rolls to where she wants to go!  She did give me quite the scare today though as she had rolled over by the stereo, and managed to push the button to turn it on, plus opened the door to the CD player and the carosel inside started spinning and her hand was inside there!  I quickly ran over there and got her out of there.  I was so afraid she was going to get her hand caught or dragged into it.  I can already tell that she is going to get into twice as much trouble as Mason did when she gets mobile!!!!  Of course all the different toys at Grammies house, and Netflix's keeps them very happy here!  Mason came in the door saying "Thomas the Train", and I told him he had to say "hi" to Grammie first!  I did some bill paying for the church before going over to babysit tonight.  After I got Mason to sleep I started working on a pair of mittens for Valentina.  I have one of them done now.  I ran over to the church to drop off pay checks and other checks into people's mail boxes before heading home.  Now I am trying to wind down to go to sleep.  It takes me a couple of hours after I get home to get sleepy so most of my blogging will probably be done around this time of day.  Stay warm!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment