Friday, May 9, 2008

Country Chicken

Yesterday Diane and I went to the Rapids for supper at Country Kitchen. Yesterday would have been Don's 65th birthday. Diane got all duded up and I was teasing her about it. She had on her beautiful Black Hills Gold Hummingbird Earrings and Necklace that Don had given her. She would like to work at Light House Books (because of the stamp department) and I was teasing her that she got all dressed up because she was going to ask for an application. I asked her if I could take a picture of her and got an immediate "NO !" "If you take my picture....I am NOT taking you to Goodwill! So as you can see.....going to Goodwill won out over taking the picture. Does that surprise anyone !?!?!?!? Anyways we got a good laugh out of it too as she was scolding me like a child and she thought what she said sounded pretty funny herself! Man....the things I have to put up with! We also stopped at Light House Books and then stopped at Melissa's as Diane had never been out there before. I was teasing Isabelle that we were going to stay over night and that I was going to sleep in her bed because she never does. She couldn't figure out if I was teasing her or not and I really had her going. Today I mailed a package for Melissa, went to Practical Cents and a few garage sales but didn't find anything. I spent the whole afternoon making tags to sell, and was chattering with Mike on the phone. I got a lot done. Now I just made some Macaroni & Cheese and I think I will go read the new Wedding Creations magazine that I got in the mail today! Have a good one! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment