Wednesday, May 21, 2008

All She'd want to do is dance...dance...

Sunday evening I had the pleasure of going to Isabelle Varga's dance recital in Wi Rapids at Lincoln High School performing arts center. Unfortunately they did not allow any photography during the performance so I do not have any pictures to show you. But if you get the chance to go to this next year...take it...as it is fantastic. The costumes were out of this world and the music was fantastic. It wasn't anything like I expected it to be. I especially enjoyed watching the little kids. They start them as young as 2 years old and they were absolutely adorable. Isabelle did a fantastic job dancing. She was in two numbers. One was tap and the other ballet. I was so proud of her and told her so. She is very good and this is her first year of lessons. Great job peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment