Thursday, November 20, 2008

You R My Sunshine Scrapbook Page


This is the scrapbook page we made at stamp camp this month. I just love it. I think it turned out adorable. I sang "You are my sunshine" to my girls when they were babies. This is a picture of my oldest daughter Jenna when she was a baby. She always had this contagious smile on her face! Still does!
I went to the doctor today as I have been sick on and off for about 2 months. I did not see my regular doctor as he was off today but Sam, the PA I saw, is under my regular doctor, Dr. Bjelland. Sam thinks most of what I am going through is allergy related but did put me on Amoxicillon as he thinks there could be some bacteria because it has gone on so long. I have been sick at least 3 other times this year too and never went in. So I am taking 5 things at the moment, besides my regular meds. The antibotic, nasonex, claritin, musinex, and saline nose solution. Hopefully that will clear things up. I am tired of being sick!!!! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment