Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Gift Tins






On Saturday, I sold at the craft fair in Big Flats and did really well. So it is motivating me to work and make some more stuff to sell. I will be selling at the Mud Drags on May 17th so am working hard to get things ready for that. Here are some pictures of what I have been doing. These are
General Foods International coffee tins that I altered. I made 3x3 note cards and envelopes to put in them. You can use the tin as a pen holder after it is empty. They make such cute little gifts. I used the retired stamp set Happy Harmony and the striped paper on the can is from the Simply Scrappin' Kit Confetti. I made 4 of these sets on Sunday. Thanks for bring me a new supply of tins Beth!

I started altering the tins on Sunday night and made more 4 note card sets with Planter's Peanut Cans. The designer paper is the retired Au Chocolate paper and I used the stamp set True Friend. The paper on the bottom of the note card which is a little hard to see in the photo is Berry Bliss. I made 3 sets of these and finished them this morning. I took a picture of these before I bagged them so you could see them better.



My last project for today were these post a note holders. They are like a match book. They are stapled on the bottom and the Certainly Celery ribbon covers up the staple. The flap tucks into the bottom just like a match book. I used the stamp set Enjoy Every Moment (Melissa's) to stamp the background and used the Bird and flower from the stamp set Fun & Fast Notes. I just love that little bird. He is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment