Monday, March 21, 2011

A rainy day

Wow!  I can't believe so many days have gone by since I have blogged!  Zach and Josh got the wireless hooked up last night so I can now use my lap top, and use it anywhere I want to which is great!  It is so nice to be working on my own machine again.  I am upstairs on the bed right now, catching up on things.  We had lots of company yesterday.  Jenna, Diana, and Mason came from Milwaukee yesterday to see us, and my Mom came from Adams.  It was so good to see everyone.  Grammie got her Mason fix while Jenna and Diana went to Tanger Mall.  They really enjoyed their shopping trip and would like to go their again the next time they come in this direction.  Mason is growing so fast, and is adorable of course.  We all enjoyed him very much.

Sarah continues to improve a little each day, and we have settled in now.  She is starting to watch TV, do word searches, and she played Mario with Zach tonight.  That was a funny thing to watch as they bantered back and forth.  Zach said I had my own entertainment (I was crocheting) and I said yes, and it is free too....you can't beat that.  Of course Hunter was up to mischief, as he figured out quite quickly that the kids weren't paying attention to him.  The dog is a full time job when he is around, but he is also quite entertaining.  He usually behaves pretty good, but after being kenneled most of the day while we had company yesterday, he was full of mischief today!!!  Sarah is thrilled to be able to go on the internet from her bed, and that kept her busy most of today, answering all the messages that she had on face book.  It will be good for her to connect with the outside world, and it will make things seem more normal for her.  She is having a hard time with being confined to bed now, as she is a person who never sits around.  She is always busy doing something so this is a big change for her.  She is really enjoying her "happy mail", and loves receiving it.  Thank you to all of you who have sent her something.  She appreciates all the good thoughts and prayers.

We are enjoying their "instant" net flicks.  We watched a ventriloquist/comedian the other day and we both died laughing!  Another thing we watched is the old movie "The Incredible Mr. Limpent" with Don Knotts.  It was fun to watch that again.  Another Don Knotts that we plan on watching is "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken".  Sarah has been busy picking out all kinds of things for us to watch. 

I took a long nap this afternoon, longer than I had planned on, and I am not the least bit sleepy, which isn't good....lol  Oh well, that is the way it goes~Have a good one!!!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment