Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Batch of 25 #1

I mentioned several weeks ago that I was working on a batch of 25 cards, well here are some of them.  I will be showing you more of them in upcoming posts.

We had a fun time last night at the Rag Bag class.  It was fun to see all the different purses emerge!  Everyone had such different fabrics, that it was a real treat to see them all.  I am hoping that they will bring them in for March's stamping events and that you will get a peek at them.  The group did a fantastic job.  They turned out so cute!
I kind of had a laid back day today.  I went to bed late, and slept late this morning.  Lady Di stopped in for a visit after Community Quilting, and to see my new toys that arrived yesterday.  I had just started playing with them about an hour before she arrived so she got to see some of the die cuts I had made.  She thought what I had done so far was cute too.  After she left, I started assembling stamps and I started working on a card with a canning jar.  It turned out adorable.  I am really happy with it, and I had so much fun playing.  I have a second card in progress, but I quit to make some supper and watch TV.  My back is bothering me again, so I am kind of laying low.
I am going to go finish up some dishes and then head back down.  Have a good one.  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment