Monday, June 20, 2011

Love and Care

 It's Monday, and I'm a stamping!  I was tickled to get my mail today.  It was a good mail day, both of my trades arrived!  Yippeee!!!  New rubbah to play with!  I am IN LOVE with this set.  It is the new level 2 hostess set from the Summer Mini catalog called Love and Care.  I decided to make 6 of these cards and make them into Anniversary Cards.  I am invited to a picnic at the Dallman's next weekend.  It is Gerry and Vicki Dallman's 35th wedding anniversary, (Zach's folks and Sarah's in-laws).  They are also going to celebrate Zach passing his EMT course, and Tarek (Zach's nephew) 3rd birthday.  So I decided to get busy and get the anniversary card made today.  I love how it turned out.  So nice and summery!  Hang on....the oven buzzer is buzzing....my brownies are done!  Can't let anything CHOCOLATE burn!  Hee Hee.
I am back, and the brownies are cooling on the counter!

Mom called today, and we met at the flea market to move some things around.  We put my Tastefully Simple up in the front of the stall, and made room for more of her Rada knives, and products.  If you have never used them, you are missing out!  They have all kinds of awesome tools for the kitchen.  Stop in and check them out!

I also have been doing some more wheelin' and dealin' today.  A gal was looking for the So swirly wheel and I am going to sell her mine.  Hopefully the other 2 deals will work out too.  I sorted out some doubles of  SU ink pads that I have and those will be going to the stall this weekend.

I need a break so I think I will go watch All My Children.  Have a wonderful evening!  Elaine


Recipe:  Stamp Sets: SU Love & Care, Teeny Tiny Wishes.  SU Punches: 1 1/4 Circle, and 1 3/8 Circle.  SU Markers: Pixie Pink (retired) and Old Olive,  SU DSP Pumpkin Pie, 4" x 3" and 2" x 4", SU Whisper White Card Stock 3 1/4" x 3 1/4", Pixie Pink (retired) for base and 3 3/8" x 3 3/8" mat, scrap of  Whisper white cut out with Spellbinder double ended tag die.  Momento Black Ink. Pink Jewels. Computer generated sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment