Sunday, May 22, 2011

Make'n Pretty Little Doodad's

The finished project, all packaged and ready to go!

This is the batch I just finished up.  They will get packaged up another day.

A closeup of a doodad.

More packages all ready to go!
This is what I have been up to since I got home this afternoon from the flea market.   I have been making card/scrap book embellishments.  I set up my bed table, brought my old dictionary, the button bin, and a big bunch of ribbon, and sat on the bed watching episode after episode of Law and Order's that I recorded.  I love making these and it was a very enjoyable evening.  Before I started doing this though, I made myself go around the house and pick out a box full of stuff to sell.  After I got it all priced, then I let myself go "play" for the rest of the afternoon in evening!  I quit around 11 and when I went in the kitchen to take my med's, I realized that I forgot to bake the cake for the funeral at church tomorrow, so I popped that into the oven, along with a load of clothes in the dryer.  I did dishes while the cake was baking.  It is cooling right now, and just needs to be frosted.  And the dryer just quit, so I think it is time this kiddo went to bed!  Have a great Sunday!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment