Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yehaw! I finally got them done!

Well, they are finally done except for the inside.  I just finished assembling the last one.  I wanted to get a close up picture of the little tag on it so you could see the piercing around the circle.  But I had left my camera on by accident and the battery was too low.  I finally gave up, so click it on larger to see the detail.  When Jenna first got pregnant, she and Diana had read in the baby book that the baby was the size of a pea.  So they started calling him Pea pod, or Sweet Pea.  So I thought it would be fun to put a little tag dangling with that on it.  Now I need to type the inside on the computer, print them out, and attach them in the inside.  Yippee....I will be glad to be done with this project and be able to move on to something else!  I have been hurting really bad today.  I can barely move.  I ended up going to bed and slept for awhile till the phone woke me up.  I hope that tomorrow is a better day.  I am guessing that this damp weather isn't helping things.  Have a great night!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment