Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The three hour project!




Have you ever had one of those projects that if you knew how long it was going to take you that you wouldn't have started!?!?!  LOL  Well that is what this project was like for me.  I went through and organized my card stock bins, relabeled them, reorganized, and color coded them by color families. It took me three hours to get this done and I am tired and hurting.  But it looks so nice and it is all ready for the catalog change.  It will be nice when I get my new paper to be able to just drop it in the right file folder.  The only one's I haven't done yet are the 5 new In Colors as we don't know what they are going to be yet so I couldn't make labels.  I use hanging file folders and the bin on the far left is all our "extra paper's" glossy card stock, vellum's, etc.  The other two bins each have two color families in them.  The next picture shows my two stacks of "open" packages of card stocks that will be retiring, and the last picture shows the stack of unopened card stock retiring and a stack of cut pieces that are either card bases or pieces that will go into my scrap bin that I keep next to my desk.  I always go to that first before cutting into a new sheet of card stock.
Last night was Susie's party and we sure had a blast!  Excellent food and tons of laughter.  It really was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment