Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Owl-oween!!!

Good Evening! I cased this card from Susie Smith. She let me borrow this stamp set and a card that she had made while she was on vacation last week. I made 8 cards like this while I had it and sold some of them last weekend at the flea market. I just love these funky owls.....they are a real HOOT! LOL And I love it that my friends let me borrow their stamps! It is always fun to play with new Rubbah!

I got some cleaning done this morning and made up some cute door prizes this afternoon for Sandy's party. I also finished Sandy's thank you gift. Hmmmm....I'd better go shoot some pictures of it all before I forget to!

I also had to do some resting today as I have been having trouble breathing. I probably should have used my inhaler, but took decongestant twice today and I seemed to be able to breath better after that kicked in and I layed down. I think I am fighting allergies. I feel a lot better than I did this morning. I am headed off to take another pill and will go down early tonight.

I just got home from having dinner with Jenna and Antonio out at Carlson's Rustic Ridge. They were in town today as they had a marriage counseling appointment with Pastor today. They had to take a compatibility test. She also went to the flower shop and looked at flower's today and picked out her bouquet. She hasn't decided on the boutineer's or corsage's yet. They made a visit to my mom and dad's and then I met them at Carlson's for there 4 o'clock appointment with the manager to look at the basement, talk about the menu, and prices. They decided to book it. Antonio had not been there before but loved it. So things are falling into place. When I left they were going to go for a walk on the beach. The two love birds......:D That is good...the way it should be. I made Simply Salsa for tomorrow's sample. Stop down and see me! Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment