Friday, June 26, 2009

Projects from Beth's Party





Here are pictures of the two projects that we did at Beth's Party. They were a big hit! The Crazy for Cupcakes card has a pocket inside to hold a gift card. The other set we worked with is the retiring set Pretty Amazing. They both turned out to be such pretty cards.
I have had a whirl wind week. I took Diana back to Milwaukee on Wednesday and stayed there till today. We had a lot of fun. I will be showing you pictures of the cards that Diana made soon. She worked all day Tuesday and Wednesday morning making cards for all of her family member's. She got 10 cards done! She loved playing in my stamping room and did not want to go home. Everyone was happy to see me in Milwaukee. Edith said to me in her broken English, "I missed you so much!" "My babies missed you." That made me feel really good. I got to try a whole bunch of new Mexican foods that I have never had before. And I liked everything a lot. Antonio said that they love it that I will eat their food. Some Americans he said, won't eat it or even try it. Little Roberto wanted very much to come home with me and stay awhile. But he has summer school starting next week and for the whole month. He told me he is done on the 30th and I think he wants me to pick him up then as he mentioned that several times!!!! We will have to see how Jenna's schedule is. Jenna and Antonio will be moving into there apartment next week, and maybe I will be making a trip back there sooner than the 30th. We went and picked furniture out yesterday and it is very nice what they will be getting. It will be delivered next week. The apartment/house is very cute. It is a bungalow home and they will be living in the lower level. Two bedrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room and a cool front porch. A little yard with a big row of trees in between them and the neighbors on the driveway side of the house so Jen is excited about that. They like to cook out. Plus there is a long flower bed that the owner is going to till up for her along the house. The front of the house has two flower beds but they are hid behind bushes when you look from the road. Jenna thought it would be a good place to have little vegetable gardens and I think she is right about that. Plus there is a garage. And only 2 blocks from a huge park. They will miss the family but it will be nice for them to have there own place and they are only about ten minute's from Roberto's house.
I am baking Almond Pound cake for my sample for tomorrow and then I think I will hit the hay and catch up on some TV programs I have recorded, and some much needed R&R!

No comments:

Post a Comment