Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dog Bed
















I am becoming a grandma again! Sarah and Zach are getting a puppy. They are adopting a puppy from the shelter in Oxford and it was rescued from a place in Indiana that puts dogs down. They are so very excited. Zach will be going to Melissa's tomorrow to pick up a training kennel and to pick up the dog bed that I made and a mini rag quilt for the dog. I had this big pillow upstairs and I made a slipcover for it so that they will be able to take it off and wash it. They will pick up the puppy tomorrow night. It is a German Shepard/Lab mix. I am not sure what they are going to call it. It is named Toska right now but they may change it to Hunter. They weren't sure yet. I will put a picture of the new baby on here when I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment