Thursday, October 16, 2008

Beth Griffith's Stamping Party!



Hello! I apologize for not posting very much this month. Sarah and Zach decided to get married a few weeks ago so I have been quickly throwing together a wedding shower and wedding! The shower is the 18th, and the wedding on Nov. 1st. So you probably won't be hearing much out of me this month. I have been stamping up a storm!!! I made 60 shower invitations, 17 wedding invitations, 18 sourcream containers and decorated 24 kit kat bars for prizes for the shower, 24 candy baskets to hold the balloons down with the Big Shot, 70 thank you cards, plus finished up the Thrivent buying and grant paper work for Community Quilting, made notebooks and prizes for Bridges of Youths chili cook off, had the flea market stall open a few days this month when it wasn't too cold, and had a cold to boot through all of this! Plus did Beth's party on Monday night which was alot of fun! I know I am forgetting something, but reading this makes me tired enough! LOL It has a busy fun time and the kids are so happy! They bought a house at the beginning of the month and have been busy fixing it up along with trying to work full time and plan on wedding! They are young and nuts, but happy. They are keeping this all pretty small. Just immediate family and a few close friends. So if you weren't invited, please don't be upset. They really want this to be small. Any whoooo...I just got back from the Rapids a little while ago from picking up more wedding things and thought I would quick put up a few pictures from Beth's party. I was too busy running around helping people but Beth took a few with my camera. We had 16 people at this party and it was the largest party I have ever demo'd for. But Beth has a large beautiful home and we all had a great time! Guess who is getting a BIG SHOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment