Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bloomin' Beautiful




Here are a couple of cards that I made a few weeks ago out at Diane's house one afternoon. This is with the stamp set Bloomin' Beautiful which I absolutely LOVE! It makes the most beautiful cards. This set was in the Occasions Mini Catalog and Diane had ordered it. I was sad that I hadn't ordered it and didn't think it would be available for sale. Well...the next day, Diane surprised me and gave me hers!!!! Isn't she a sweetheart! And the better news yet is that I found out that it made the NEW catalog! Yippeee....I will be able to demo it and you will fall in love with it too! I asked Diane if she wanted her's back now that I could order it and she said no....she is not an Indian Giver! So lucky me! I hope you enjoy the cards! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment